Razuna Digital Asset Management Vendor Report
Ten Core Characteristics Analysis on Razuna
- Vendor Score across 10 core characteristics with 22 variables
- Ten Core Strategy
- Technical Specifications Form
- Workflow Specifications Form
- Functional - Non Functional Requirements Form
- Compare with similar vendor charts and information
- Maturity Model Analysis Form
Razuna is an open source DAM System for collaborating, managing, sharing and publishing your organization's images, videos, audio files and documents online. Razuna DAM lets you centralize all your digital assets, automate and streamline your workflow, publish your assets directly to the web and collaborate with your team on all your digital assets.
Razuna is an open source digital asset management system, begun in 2005 and first deployed in 2006, it is released under Open Source AGPL. Initially offered by Swiss-based Six Signs, the product was transitioned in 2012 by Razuna ApS — a newly formed, limited liability company, registered with the Danish Trade & Commerce Agency.