eyebase mediasuite Digital Asset Management Vendor Report
Ten Core Characteristics Analysis on eyebase mediasuite
- Vendor Score across 10 core characteristics with 22 variables
- Ten Core Strategy
- Technical Specifications Form
- Workflow Specifications Form
- Functional - Non Functional Requirements Form
- Compare with similar vendor charts and information
- Maturity Model Analysis Form
About eyebase mediasuite
eyebase’s mediasuite DAM system optimizes media process in a variety of industries. It provides DAM (Digital Asset Management) services for commercial photographers, brand management, corporate institutions and NGOs.
CMB GMBH is the company and developer behind eyebase mediasuite. CMB, founded in 1995, initially built websites for companies like Compaq and Olivetti, sold that part of the business and built CMB Storager, a record management solution for museums and archives. The first iteration of eyebase mediasuite, launched in 2007, was called “ibase”. In 2008 it was expanded and renamed eyebase.