censhare Digital Asset Management Vendor Report
Ten Core Characteristics Analysis on censhare
- Vendor Score across 10 core characteristics with 22 variables
- Ten Core Strategy
- Technical Specifications Form
- Workflow Specifications Form
- Functional - Non Functional Requirements Form
- Compare with similar vendor charts and information
- Maturity Model Analysis Form
censhare’s Digital Experience Platform pools all marketing and communications content within one information-centric system and a consistent user interface. The applications for Collaboration, DAM, PIM, Omnichannel CMS and MRM create relevant digital experiences from real-time information.
Originally called CoWare, censhare was founded in 2001 by employees of a small German systems integrator (Vision) after Quark acquired Vision and shut it down.